Thank you so much to What Happened to my body for nominating me for the Liebster award! I’m so excited to be able to get to know more about my fellow bloggers. (I’m super new to this game!)
Now part of the nominees responsibilities is to do the following:
Liebster Award Rules
- Thank and link the person who nominated you (check!)But thanks again to What happened to my body!
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 300ish followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Now to answer the questions
1. What are you really really good at?
Being semi good at lots of things. I have a good ability to learn new things, so i can do a lot. but I rarely have the patience to master them! I guess crocheting and playing the trumpet are my real strengths.
2 .What did you want to be when you grow up?
In chronological order; an air hostess, a teacher, a policewoman, a nurse, a professional musician, a music therapist… now, i just want to be a good mum and I’ll figure the rest out in a few years!
3. What’s your favourite procrastination tool?
Crochet and Knitting! “Ok, hang on, let me just finish this line and ill stop….” Yeah right!
4. 1 Ply, 2 Ply or 3 Ply?
No real preference here! I like to experiment with a variety!
5. What’s your biggest blogging achievement?
Setting one up. And posting on it! (Baby steps,eh?)
6. What’s your biggest blogging challenge?
To continue to post worthwhile content and to get to know my followers!
7. What does a normal day in your life look like?
Baby, feed, play, nap, lather rinse repeat! And i wouldn’t change it for the world!
8. What makes you unique?
I have webbed toes. Its not as weird as it sounds. And no, my mother is not my auntie.
9. What is your favourite way to recover from a long and bad day?
Always, always a long bath and an early night. Not that i get much of a chance nowadays.
10. How do you shut off the world around you to concentrate on your blog?
I don’t, who knows maybe I should? I’m a multitasker (i hope!) but i do update drafts as and when i can so i don’t forget any ideas i have. Thank god for smartphones!
11. What 2 words best describe you?
I would like to nominate…
To answer to following 11 questions.
1. Where about’s in the world are you living?
2. What are you most proud of?
3. Tell us something embarrassing about yourself..
4. How long have you been blogging?
5. What made you start a blog?
6. Who is your idol?
7. How is your life now compared to what you expected it to be as a child?
8. Whats your biggest passion?
9. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
10. Rich and lonely, or surrounded by love but poor?
11. Red wellie or yellow wellie?Is it welly or wellie?